(2) be 18 years of age or older on the first day of the term to be filled at the election;
(3) not have been determined by a final judgment of a court exercising probate jurisdiction to be:
(A) totally mentally incapacitated; or
(B) partially mentally incapacitated without the right to vote;
(4) not have been finally convicted of a felony from which the person has not been pardoned or otherwise released from the resulting disabilities;
(5) have resided continuously in the state for 12 months and in the city or in the district, as applicable, for six months immediately preceding the deadline for filing
(6) be a registered voter in the territory from which the office is elected as of the date of the filing deadline for a candidate's place on the ballot (for a write-in candidate, as of the date of the election).
Candidate Positions - November 5, 2019 City of Plainview Special Election