Create an Account - Increase your productivity, customize your experience, and engage in information you care about.
The TIRZ application period will begin Tuesday, October 1st and continue to December 30th. Applications are available to business / property owners in the purple area.
Any interested in receiving an application will need to meet with the Main Street Manager Melinda Brown to review the application and guidelines.
Below is some information about the TIRZ Grant/Application:
• Grants are a dollar-for-dollar match up to $10,000
• Two Applicant Submission Dates:
o March 1st – June 30th
o October 1st – December 30th
• Grants are reviewed and approved by the TIRZ Board
• Awards will be announced in July and February
• Business owners are welcome to submit a grant but would require permission from the building owner
• Adherence to Program Guidelines and Zoning Regulations is required
• Funding is limited, grants will be awarded with annual appropriated available funds
• Property must be located in the purple area
• Economic Development loans possible