Go To Search
How can I get a police report?
To request a public copy of a police report, submit your request along with $5 cash, check, or money order in person or by mail to the Plainview Police Department at:
108 W. Ninth St.
Plainview, TX 79072

For more information, please call the Police Department records office at (806) 296-1179.

Police Department

Show All Answers

1. How can I get a police report?
2. How can I get a protective order against someone?
3. How do I become a Plainview police officer?

901 Broadway St.
Plainview, TX 79072
(806) 296-1100