Ph: (806) 296-1163
Ph: (806) 296-1146
500 W. 18th St.
Fx: (806) 296-1165
Monday - Friday
8:00 am - 12:00 noon
1:00 pm - 5:00 pm
The service center houses the City of Plainview fleet maintenance and warehouse facilities. The center operates with a staff of three people and provides the following services:
- Assisting the street and water departments by answering the phone when those departments are absent
- Assisting the Solid Waste Department with the Loan a Truck program
- Maintaining fuel consumption reports
- Performing maintenance work for a wide array of city vehicles and equipment, both in the shop and in the field
- Preparing city vehicles, equipment, and unclaimed properties for online auction
- Warehousing for various departmental needs, cleaners, oils, lubricants, etc.