- Do not enter water in the draw or standing on the trail.
- If you need to stop, move off the path.
- Keep dogs on the right side of the trail next to their owners.
- Helmets and protective gear are recommended for riders and skaters.
- No motorized vehicles, with the exception of wheelchairs, are allowed.
- No speed racing / training is permitted.
- No littering is permitted.
- No pets without leashes are allowed in the park.
- Obey signals.
- Owners must be able to control their pets
- Pass on the left and give warning when passing.
- Pedestrians always have the right of way.
- Pets must be secured on a leash not more than six feet in length.
- Pick up after your pet.
- Recommended time of use is from sunrise to sunset.
- Ride, skate, and walk to the right of the path.
- Stay in your lane.